Traduccion

2014/10/04

40 years time lapse

 Saturday 4th october 2014 -5PM
Nancy is having a walk around the city

 Saturday 4th october 1974 -5PM
Nancy is having a walk around the city

-Oh My God! We are wearing the same dress!!!

- Hi! My name is Nancy!

 - What a coincidence!
My name is Nancy, too!

- It's funny, our dresses are very similar, but I preffer your dress. It seems more vintage and hipster... 
I've bought mine online in ebay, where have you bought yours?

- On line? ebay? I do not know these shops... I bought my dress in Galerias Preciados just yesterday.

 - But this is impossible!!! 
Galerias Preciados went bankrupt and closed in 1995, almost 20 years ago!!!


- What are you saying??? Galerias Preciados bankrupt in 1995?
Are you mad? We are living in 1974!!!

- I't's you who's crazy! Today is the 4th of October of 2014!

-  I'm sorry, this conversation has no sense... I have to go!

 - Yes, yes, me too, it's getting late. It' have to go...
 
 -  1974 ! What an absurdity!!!
-  2014! What an absurdity!!! 

 Who does this antiquated old woman think am I?
¿a naïve little child who will believe her nonsense stories?

Who does this naïve little girl think am I?
 ¿an antiquated old woman who will believe her nonsense stories?

14 comments:

  1. Jajajajajajajajaja vaya dos!! Pero yo me quedo con la de rojo! La de galerias preciados! Besotes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí´sí, claro! Si hay que quedarse solo a una, yo tambien! pero tengo que decir que de cara me gusta bastante la de naranja, la de ebay, aunque el pelo se le cae un poco... saludos!!!

      Delete
  2. Je, je. Vaya magia que creamos los nostálgicos uniendo cuatro décadas.
    A mi me gustan las dos, cada una en su época.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, los coleccionistas somos unos nostalgicos... y pensar que son 40 años los que las separan, buff, da un poco de miedo!

      Delete
  3. Me gusta el encuentro entre generaciones. 40 años ya...¡madre mía!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola: una gran historia entre el pasado y el presente... dos versiones de la misma Nancy.... Bonitas fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que gracias de historia, que currada siempre me gusta ver tus entradas por el trabajo fotográfico que haces ;)
    Un beso guapa

    ReplyDelete
  6. JAJJAjajajajajajajjaja
    Es lo más lógico que podría ocurrir, una conversación alucinante, jajajja, hiperrealista, jojojjjo
    Me ha encantadoooo
    Las fotos, como siempre, alucinantes, de lo más expresivas y el tamaño humano que consigues que tenga Nancy con tus tomas nunca deja de asombrarme
    ¡¡Eres una artista!!
    Un abrazo enorrrme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Itzi! Es que Famosa va sacando alegremente estas reediciones sin tener en cuenta la confusión que estas mezclas atemporales pueden causar entre las Nancys... Las pobres muñecas están muy desorientadas!!! Saludos!

      Delete
  7. I love this post! I just received my Nancy yesterday, purchased for me by someone who resides in Spain. I have no immediate plans to remove her from the box, but eventually I know I will... I must at least to enjoy her and allow her to enjoy the rest of the doll world here. In the meantime, I know I will love reading about your Nancy.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! this new Nancy doll is gorgeus, you are lucky to receive it from spain!!!

      Delete