Today it's September the 15th, the first school day for Nancy and Lesly and they already have homework!!! They have to solve a giant puzzle...
- This looks so difficult, I don't know where to start!
- Don't worry, Nancy. Just keep calm and have a snack...
- I have an idea!
- Let's try with this mathematical formula!
Wow, this is so hard!!!
- Why don't we try to make a drawing and imagine what could it be?
- Look! This is starting to make sense! It looks like a sky and a roof!
- Lesly, don't leave the food on the puzzle!
Can't you stop eating? Every time I look you're eating a different thing!!!
- Im sorry, but I eat under medical description. The doctor says I have to eat a lot to keep on growing!!!
- Look! It's a school!!!
- And this seems a school girl...
- This girl reminds to somebody I know,but I'm not sure who... Lesly, can you lend me your glasses to look closer?
- Can't you see it's you, Nancy!?!
- Oh, yes, it' true! I didn't know I was so famous.. they even make puzzles with my pictures!!!
- Theres' one piece missing! Our homework will not be finished if we don't find it!!! Lesly, what do you know of this piece?
- Nothing!!! Well, Nancy, I have to go. I think it's time for me to go to sleep!
(It's better to desappear before Nancy finds out that I have eaten the piece of the puzzle by mistake...)
If you want to see how was the first school day for Nancy and Lesly last year, click here